The ACCC is inviting you to participate in a series of horticulture and viticulture regional workshops.
The purpose of these workshops is for us to hear directly from growers and other people in the industry about competition and fair trading issues that affect them. The workshops will give you the opportunity to raise your concerns directly with ACCC Commissioners. You will also have the opportunity to learn about the role of the ACCC and how the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and the Australian Consumer Law can benefit you.
The workshops will be held at:
- Shepparton, Victoria, on Monday 6 June 2016
- Toowoomba, Queensland, on Friday 10 June 2016
- Bunbury, Western Australia, on Thursday 30 June 2016
- Griffith, New South Wales, on Monday 4 July 2016
- Murray Bridge, South Australia, on Monday 18 July 2016
- Devonport, Tasmania, on Thursday 1 September 2016.
The workshops will be chaired by ACCC Deputy Chair Michael Schaper and Commissioner Mick Keogh. If you wish to attend a workshop, please register using the ACCC’s Consultation Hub, which also contains further information about the workshops.
We appreciate that the horticulture and viticulture industries have a presence across Australia. For industry participants who are unable to attend a workshop or who wish to raise an issue privately, information or questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ACCC is happy to receive complaints on a confidential basis.