The Grants for Asian Market Export are a major component of the Department of Agriculture and Food’s Asian Market Success project, funded through the State Government’s Royalties for Regions program.
The purpose of the grants is to better equip Western Australian agriculture and food (“agrifood”) exporting businesses to develop and implement strategies to capture export market opportunities and attract investment.
What funding is available and to whom?
· Up to $3 million will be invested in two rounds of grants, with $1.5 million available in round one
· applications for round one will open 21 March 2016 and close 5.00pm (WST) Thursday 21 April 2016
· individual grants are between $20 000 - $200 000
· applicants will require an in-market partner, and provide 25% co-contribution (cash and in-kind)
· only businesses that are exporting goods and services related to food and beverages produced or manufactured in Western Australia are eligible to apply
· applicants can be eligible over both rounds of grants.
Apply for funding Here
Read more about the Asian Market Export Program - Here