You are invited to participate in the Margaret River Cabernet Hang-Time Forum to hear the latest research outcomes and opinions on how ‘Cabernet hang-times’ impact on fruit quality, wine quality and profitability from local, national and international experts.
- Location: Curtin University - Margaret River Campus
- Date: Tuesday 24th of January 2017
- Time: 8:30am – 2:00pm (tea/coffee from 8:00am)
- Cost: No cost - fully funded by the Wine Australia, Regional Program (WA)
- For: Grape growers, winemakers, sales, marketing and interested stakeholders
- RSVP: Email Jodie from Wines of WA at email@example.com with your name(s) or Tel:0466-744-957 SMS:0466-744-957 Keith Pekin with your details