Wines of WA 2016-17 Operational Budget and Fee for Service Rate Schedule
The operational budget provides funding sufficient to implement the services to industry allocated to Wines of WA in the WA Wine Industry Strategic Plan 2014-24. See the strategic plan here — refer to pages 22-23 and 37-39 for an overview and pages 24 – 35 for greater detail
Please see links to the following below:
- the proposed Wines of WA 2016-17 operational budget and proposed services to be provided to producers and Fee for Service (FFS) rate schedule for the 2016 vintage to fund the above
- the 2014-15 Wines of WA Annual Report including the financial report for the year ending 30 June 2015.
The operational budget has been set based on the following assumptions:
- historical costs of operating Wines of WA – see Annual Report
- a 5% reduction on the 2015-16 Wines of WA membership fees
- a 60,000 tonne vintage for 2016
The Wine Producers’ APC Committee will meet on Friday 15th April to review Wines of WA and Regional Association budgets and Fee for Services rates. See Committee members here.
Producers who will pay the Fee for Service (defined as a person/s who’s business is or includes the production of wine from grapes they own at the point of crush) can comment on the budget and FFS proposed by Wines of WA. Please forward comments by Wednesday 13th April 2016 to:
Wine Producers’ APC Committee
c/o the Secretariat
PO Box 2091
Claremont North WA 6010
Further information about the Wine Industry APC is available here.
Please feel free to contact me on the details below if you wish to discuss any of the above in greater detail.
Chief Executive Officer
Wines of WA
T – 0448 884 161
E – email@example.com
W – www.winewa.asn.au