Vision & Mission
Wines of Western Australia provides support to producers and Regional Associations in the development of their region.
The mandate of Wines of WA, as defined in the WA Wine Industry Strategic Review 2014-24, is to provide support to WA wine producers and their Regional Associations in the development of their region through:
- ensuring government and its relevant agencies understand the position of WA wine producers on key issues.
- securing resources and funding to build strengths across the value chain.
- developing strong relationships with relevant government agencies, synergistic industries and other groups for the benefit of WA wine producers.
- enhancing the reputation of the WA wine industry in all markets
- management of projects that benefit WA wine producers.
- support for Regional Associations in providing services for their members
- ensuring that WA wine producers receive accurate and timely information that is relevant to their business.
- ensuring that accurate and timely information about the WA wine industry is available to government and its relevant agencies, synergistic industries and the community.