Attend Wine Roadshow 26 and position your business to “catch the export wave” (without being dumped)!
The 26th annual series of Finlaysons’ Wine Roadshow will be coming to Margaret River on August 24 and is a seminar not to be missed if you are serious about export.
The Finlaysons' team will be supported by experts from Wine Australia and the Winemakers Federation of Australia and will address questions such as:
- Which markets present the greatest opportunities? What are the tips and traps?
- What grant moneys are available? How do you access them?
- What export approvals are required? What is the process to obtain them?
- What should be in your contract with your importer/distributor? How do you present it to them without upsetting the relationship?
- What do you do if you have a dispute with your importer? Can you resolve it, but still maintain the relationship? Alternatively, how do you exit, whilst still getting paid and preserving your stock?
- The West Australian session will be as follows:
Margaret River – Watershed Winery – 24 August 2018, The seminar will run from 3.00pm until 6.00pm followed by refreshments until 7.00pm. Registration is at 2.45pm.
Cost is $145.00 per head (plus GST), and Wines of WA members receive a discounted rate of $95.00 per head (plus GST).
For further information, see https://www.finlaysons.com.au/wine-roadshow or contact Sara Bradshaw on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 08 8235 7771.