Wines of WA 2017 - 2018 Operational Budget and Fee for Service Rate Schedule
The operational budget provides funding sufficient to implement the services to industry allocated to Wines of WA in the WA Wine Industry Strategic Plan 2014-24. See the strategic plan here — refer to pages 22-23 and 37-39 for an overview and pages 24 – 35 for greater detail
Please see links to the following below:
- 2018- 2019 Fee for Service schedule
- Wine Producers Committee Report 2018
- Wines of WA 2017 - 2018 operational budget and Fee for Service (FFS) rate schedule
- the 2016 - 2017 Wines of WA Annual Report
- the 2015 - 2016 Wines of WA Annual Report
The operational budget has been set based on the following assumptions:
- historical costs of operating Wines of WA – see Annual Report
- a 5% reduction on the 2015-16 Wines of WA membership fees
- a 60,000 tonne vintage for 2016
Producers who will pay the Fee for Service (defined as a person/s who’s business is or includes the production of wine from grapes they own at the point of crush) can comment on the budget and FFS proposed by Wines of WA.
Further information about the Wine Industry APC is available here.
Please feel free to contact CEO Larry Jorgensen on the details below if you wish to discuss any of the above in greater detail.